Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened. Add tomato paste and crushed tomatoes, stirring until all is combined. Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce is a delicious and guiltless recipe.
Ingredients of Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 small of zucchini, sliced or cubed (optional).
- You need 1 of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of crushed red pepper (optional).
- Prepare 24 oz of jar spaghetti sauce.
- It's 15 oz of can tomato sauce.
I added mushrooms, olives, an extra tablespoon of. Top spaghetti with sauce to serve. Quick Turkey Spaghetti. "My family never tires of this versatile entree. We can have it once a Stir in the tomato sauce, spaghetti, water and garlic salt.
Easy Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Cook ground turkey, onion, and zucchini in a deep skillet till turkey is cooked through, onion is translucent, and zucchini until it is crisp-tender. Season mixture with the seasoned salt, pepper, and red pepper to taste. Add spaghetti sauce, and tomato sauce to skillet and stir to combine. Heat on medium-high until bubbling, then set heat to low and let simmer for 20 minutes. Taste and add more seasoning as needed..
Reduce heat; cover and Pretty quick and easy. I substituted Ragu for the tomato sauce which helped with the liquids and the flavor. Easy weeknight friendly spaghetti and meat sauce that's made completely from scratch. Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it.