Sweet and sour chicken easy. Sweet and Sour Chicken is a classic Chinese takeout option most of us are too afraid to make at home. Something about woks and cooking with pineapple make it intimidating for most, but it is so much easier to make than you would think. Chinese-style sweet and sour chicken, stir-fried with bell peppers and pineapple chunks.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour chicken easy
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare bunch of chives, green onion, fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of starch and sugar each.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, coriander.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 tsp of chili powder, hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
Serve this dish with steamed rice or other rice and noodle dishes. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes. This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and Ingredients for Sweet and Sour Chicken. Chicken - use boneless skinless chicken thighs for the Super easy to make.
Sweet and sour chicken easy step by step
- Chop all ingredients. Start by stir frying the vegetables and spices for a few minutes then add the chicken cubes and lemon and vinegar and cook on medium high heat till chicken is cooked..
- Add starch and sugar mix and stir. Add 1 cup of water in parts while stiring, add tomato paste..
- Cook covered for a about 5 minutes, till the sauce feels a bit thick like warm honey when trickling from a spoon.
- Serve with noodles, white rice or pasta and have a blast :).
I even liked the chicken with no sauce. I used chicken breast since it's what I. I ordered some sweet and sour chicken over steamed rice with a side of broccoli. It was sooooo good y'all omg! That's when one of my subscribers Ming Chen sent me this easy homemade recipe for sweet and sour chicken!