Easy Vegetable Beef Soup. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Soup from scratch requires making stock from bones, chopping vegetables and an all day simmer. Easy Vegetable Beef Soup with Ground Beef Easy Vegetable Beef Soup with Ground Beef.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 2 1/2 cups of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz) of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- It's 1 of zucchini (optional).
- It's 2 of medium russet potatoes.
In skillet, brown beef and drain off fat. It's loaded with vegetables and a comforting recipe that our whole family loves- even the non-veggies lovers. There are affiliate links in this post - please read my full disclosure policy. This Easy Vegetable Beef Soup can be made on the stovetop or in the crockpot.
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.
It has stew meat, potatoes, carrots, green beans corn, mixed vegetables, & diced tomatoes in it. In addition, I salt and pepper the meat when browning and add a handful of uncooked macaroni to the soup and cook until ingredients are tender. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth. You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient! So many beef soups are watery and dull.