Easy Zucchini Lasagna. All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even.
Ingredients of Easy Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of jar of fire roasted tomato sauce (or any kind).
- Prepare 1 of LARGE zucchini (or 2-3 small) medium-high sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese,shredded.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
It is made with tomato Gina's recipes are always delicious, healthy, and easy-to-follow. And, her Zucchini Lasagna recipe is. This easy zucchini lasagna recipe is a family favorite! Zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, baked in Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups.
Easy Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Lightly spray a casserole dish, preheat oven to 400°F and set dish aside. Slice your zucchini and salt it so that it draws out the extra water. (Pat dry when you're ready to layer).
- In a pan, brown/cook the beef then add the onions and garlic and tomato paste. Cook 2-3 min..
- Add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste..
- In the casserole dish, lay a bit of the sauce on the bottom, then the zucchini, sauce again, dollops of ricotta, zucchini,sauce,ricotta. (repeat until you've used add your prepared ingredients).
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in oven for 25-35 min until bubbly and yummy! Enjoy! ! 😉.
More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. This Zucchini Lattice Lasagna from Delish.com is the best! This zucchini lattice lasagna is the perfect way to lighten up the classic dish for summer. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors When it comes to making weeknight meals a little easier, casseroles can't be beat.