Curry Soup. Soup Curry (スープカレー) is a light curry flavored soup served with some type of meat, and a rainbow of roasted vegetables. Although it's a relatively recent concoction. Inspired by a Chinese/Korean medicinal soup and curry from Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and India.
Ingredients of Curry Soup
- You need of For the soup:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- It's 1 of Chicken consommé bouillon cube.
- It's 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Apple.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- It's 2 of to 3 slices Ginger.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- You need of Vegetables:.
- Prepare 4 of pieces Chicken.
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes, small.
- You need 1 of Green bell pepper.
- It's 1 of Red bell pepper.
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 8 of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 8 of Baby corn.
- Prepare 16 of Green beans.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
Low Carb Thai Curry Soup that uses curry paste, coconut milk, and some fresh vegetables to provide a savory, comforting twist on regular chicken soup. Use your Instant Pot to make this even faster! I made this soup with the help of some beautiful wooden tools from my sponsor over there in the sidebar, Earlywood Designs. This Thai chicken curry soup is quick, easy, comforting, and full of fabulous flavor.
Curry Soup step by step
- Prepare the spices..
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and stir lightly. Heat olive oil and butter in pan, sauté ketchup, add spices, and mix until fragrant..
- Add water, and when the spices have dissolve, add garlic (crushed with the flat of a knife), ginger, chopped apple, bay leaves, chicken bouillon cube, then bring to a gentle boil..
- Heat olive oil in pan, and sauté the chicken. Sauté other vegetables to the desired degree of tenderness..
- Prepare the boiled eggs. Add the chicken and vegetables from Step 4 to the soup from Step 3, and heat..
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!.
- The amount of water is approximate. Start with 150 ml per person, then add more to taste. You can use chicken soup, too!.
It's been a while since I've made a Thai-inspired soup, so I. This Spicy Thai Coconut Curry Soup (Vegan!) is the perfect weeknight meal. It is packed with veggies, healthy fats, and a ton of flavor! See more ideas about Recipes, Curry stew, Healthy recipes. Curry Noodle Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.