Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Order Your T-Bone Steak Online Today! Flip every minute until reaching the desired doneness.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak
- You need 2 of kgs Tbone Steak (thick slices).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger (paste).
- You need 1 of n hlf tsp Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It's 3 tbsp of Papaya (grated).
- It's 1 tsp of Tenderiser.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rosemary (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Parsely (chopped).
- You need of Veggies:.
- Prepare 1 of Green Capsicum (cubes).
- You need 1/2 of Red Capsicum (cubes).
- Prepare 2 cups of Peas (boiled).
- Prepare 2 cups of French beans (cut in three pieces).
- It's 1 of Carrot (thick slices).
- It's 1 of Zucchini (cubes).
- Prepare 6-7 of Baby Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Blackpepper (pounded).
- It's 1/4 tsp of Whitepepper (powder).
- You need 3 of Garlic cloves (chopped).
The t-bone steak is easily recognizable because of the t-shaped bone in the middle. It has meat on both sides of the bone. One side is the strip side (left side in the photo above) and the other is the tenderloin side (right side). The tenderloin side of the t-bone lives up to its name as it is most tender.
Whosayna’s Baked Tbone Steak instructions
- Make marinade of salt, papaya, tenderiser, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric powder and vinegar.
- Apply all over the tbone steak slices with brush and let it marinate for six hours or overnight.
- In a pan put five to six tablespoon of either butter or oil, to fry slices on high flame to brown it up.
- Lay all slices on a baking tray pour the fried butter or oil on the tray and sprinkle half of the herbs on steak, bake in oven (just before serving) till cooked and browned up.
- In a pan put a tablespoon of oil or butter and stirfry the veggies top it up with the rest of ingredients except potatoes and baby tomatoes, stirfry for five minutes on high flame.
- Ten minutes before removing the tray from the oven, pour all veggies, baby tomatoes and potato wedges in the gaps of steak now sprinkle the remaining herbs all over the tray.
- Keep high temperature and let it brown up.
- Serve with pasta, dinner rolls or fried rice, as you remove from oven.
- Or skip potato wedges and serve with french fries.
Rib-eye steaks are my personal favorite, although this method will work with any favorite cut of steak: rib-eye, T-bone, filet mignon, strip-steak, or any others. Make sure the steak you buy is at least one-inch thick — if it's thinner, shorten the cooking time and check the steak early so you don't overcook it. Choosing your T-bone: The meat you choose should always have a good color and look moist. Also, it should feel firm and cold to the touch, and the edges should not be ragged. Seasoning tips: Since steaks are already so flavorful, they don't need much seasoning.