Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake. I am such a big fan of traybakes as it is such an easy way to cook - throw some vegetables and meat into a tray, pop it in the oven and leave it to do its thing and less than an. This easy yet impressive Tray Baked Moroccan Lamb Tagine is sure to keep even the pickiest of dinner guests happy. Thomasina Mier's Moroccan chicken tray bake with turmeric, apricots, honey and pistachio.
Ingredients of Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake
- It's 6 of lamb chops.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 10 of stems of fresh asparagus.
- You need of 6 oz sugar snap peas.
- Prepare of 1 punnet cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 teaspoons of garlic salt.
- You need 3 teaspoons of dried thyme.
- It's 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- It's 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare of Plenty of coarse black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of fresh lemon.
- You need of Low calorie frylite spray.
This Moroccan lamb tagine is easy to make in your Instant Pot, slow cooker or stovetop. Lamb is the perfect meat for a tagine as it has a natural sweetness that pairs well with the spices in the dish. I used diced lamb shoulder - you want a cut with a little bit of fat which will become wonderfully tender. This authentic lamb tagine recipe will take you to slow-cooked perfection in six simple steps - just kick back and let it do its thing.
Simple Moroccan lamb tray bake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees c. Select a good sized non stick baking sheet.
- Place the lamb chops in the centre or the tray. Scatter the cherry tomatoes around the lamb. Cut the courgette into 1/2” chunks leaving the skin on and surround the lamb..
- Using a small bowl mix all the dried ingredients together and scatter 3/4 of them over the chops and veg in the tray. Scatter the asparagus and sugar snap peas over the lamb chops then scatter the remaining dried ingredients over them. Spray all the items in the tray with low calorie frylite covering all the ingredients evenly..
- Place the tray into the pre heated oven for 25 mins and leave to roast. Once cooked remove from the oven. Squeeze the fresh 1/2 lemon over all the ingredients and serve equal portions into 2 bowls and enjoy.
Argan oil is a Moroccan oil from the argan tree. It will give you an authentic taste, but you can substitute olive oil instead. Looking for Moroccan recipes that are simple or easy to prepare? Some of the recipes listed here This is an easy, delicious recipe for Moroccan Grilled Lamb Chops with Moroccan spices, garlic Baking is one of the quickest, easiest ways to prepare whole sardines. Make cucumber yoghurt: Grate cucumber and use hands or a.