Simple Enchiladas. Drain the grease from the beef, and add the salsa con queso to the skillet, stirring to mix well. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. This is also great with leftover chicken, shredded beef or turkey.
Ingredients of Simple Enchiladas
- It's of Fajita wraps.
- Prepare Can of tomato.
- It's Teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- It's of courgette.
- Prepare Can of chick peas.
- Prepare of Cheese.
Just a few changes to make it even better. Definately use corn tortillas (dipped in hot oil so they will roll without cracking) instead of flour. I make the Red Enchilada Sauce recipe on this site. What a difference homemade makes, and it takes just minutes.
Simple Enchiladas step by step
- Fry the courgette with Sault and pepper with a bit of olive oil but don't make them too brown and put them aside.
- Add the tin of tomatoes with a teaspoon of sugar this gets rid of the bitterness of the tomatoes and add cumin the cumin brings out a BBQ flavor.
- Add the chick peas and crush them into the sauce and put back in the courgettes.
- Put them fajitas in an oven trey and fill them with sauce but remember to save some for the top put the rest of the sauce on and some cheese (Optional chop some herbs to go at the end).
Finally, add a packet of taco seasoning to the meat. This recipe for easy beef enchiladas is it. It's packed full of flavor and is perfect for an easy dinner to feed the whole family. While you could certainly make all of the ingredients from scratch, we use packaged Spanish rice and an envelope of taco seasoning as a shortcut. Spoon meat, a little grated cheese, a little black olives, and green onions in the center of tortilla.