Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad. A couple of quick extra steps makes them even better. Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and Tangy Potato Salad with Bacon.
Ingredients of Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad
- You need 250 g of beef.
- It's 5 of large potatoes.
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- It's 2 spoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
Perfectly baked potato wedges recipe with rosemary. See how to make roasted potato wedges that are perfectly browned, crisp Learn which potatoes to use and how to cook them so that they are creamy and delicious. Our easy potato salad recipe is one of our. Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries!
Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad step by step
- Marinate beef with available spices. Set aside..
- Peel potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini and capsicum into stripes..
- Preheat oven to 350F for 10 mins.
- Layer your foil on the baking tray. Cover with coconut oil.
- Layer your ingredients as desired..
- Bake for 30-40mins..
- Serve and eat.
I paired this with angus beef. I recommend serving these Parmesan potato wedges alongside a salad for a light lunch or serving them as a side dish with a chicken or beef entree. —Beth Ask, Ulster, Pennsylvania. Corned Beef and Cabbage Potato Salad. Combine classic Irish ingredients - corned beef, cabbage, Dubliner cheese and potatoes - to create a delicious Corned Beef and Cabbage Warm Potato Salad. Sweet potatoes are such a versatile vegetable.