Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg :). See great recipes for Slow cooker curry chicken and easy rice and peas too! Here the method of preparation of the Lemon Potato Rice , one of the best Potato recipes , one of the tastiest lemon recipes ,the most unique of the rice recipes and a nice veg recipe Ingredients. Turn half way through Serve with a nice dollop of mayo Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Ingredients of Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg :)
- Prepare 12 of chicken legs.
- You need Half of a lemon.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- It's 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Large Handful cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 of normal potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Mayo.
If you love simple and tasty recipes that make you feel great, you are in the right place. For this recipe all I had was chicken legs on hand but, this recipe can be made with chicken breast or thighs. The chicken breast may require more time. It's always best to temp the chicken with a thermometer to verify doneness.
Easy lemon curry chicken legs with sweet potato and veg :) instructions
- Slash chicken legs.
- Then add turmeric paprika curry powder garlic oil salt pepper and squeeze the lemon juice in bowl.
- Put chicken in the bowl and coat.
- Then put chicken on baking tray and put aside.
- Cut courgette onion and add tomatoes. Put in oven dish and coat with salt pepper and oil then put aside.
- Then cut potatoes smaller than roast potatoes size and put in baking tray with little bit of salt and pepper coat in oil.
- Now put them all in oven at 200c chicken on top then potatoes the veg, should be done in 45 mins until nice and brown. Turn half way through.
- Serve with a nice dollop of mayo.
Also, feel free to switch out the potatoes for diced sweet potato, fingerling potatoes, or petite yukon gold. Of course I proportionately increase the amount of the base ingredients. Tuck a few slices of lemon between the flesh and the skin and place a few on top of the skin. Place the sweet potatoes and onions in a mixing bowl. Drizzle lightly with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.