Simple Breakfast egg Lasagna. A family-pleasing version of lasagna is made with lean ground beef, whole wheat lasagna noodles, prepared sauce, and plenty of mozzarella for The BEST lasagna! My husband prefers this even over resertaunt lasagna! Definitly adding to my personal receipe box.
Ingredients of Simple Breakfast egg Lasagna
- It's 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Large Onion.
- It's 1 of Tomato.
- It's 1 of Courgette.
- It's 100 g of Broccoli.
- Prepare 100 g of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 5 pcs of Smokie sausages.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
My husband and I both love lasagna. Creamy, rich and comforting, it's really hard not to love it. This is a tasty way to make breakfast, lunch or dinner.you can even make it the night before and bake it in the morning. Fresh ingredients layered makes this breakfast lasagna Heat a large skillet and add the butter, pour in the egg mixture and scramble until still slightly moist.(they will cook more when.
Simple Breakfast egg Lasagna instructions
- Chop the onion,courgette,tomato,brocolli & smokies separately.
- In a pan,shallow fry the the vegetables..
- When all done,pour in the cubed smokies and stir everything up till done to your satisfaction.(this process helps remove all the water in the vegetables).
- Beat all your eggs with either a mixer or use a whisk.
- Once all mixing is done,pour in your shredded cheese to the beaten eggs.
- Oil your baking dish.
- Pour your vegetable and Smokie mixture into the baking dish.
- Pour the egg & cheese mixture evenly to the vegetables & smokie.
- Bake it for 16-18mins at 180 degrees..
My sister-in-law served this special dish for Easter breakfast one year, and our whole family loved the mix of bacon, eggs, noodles and cheese. Now I sometimes assemble it the night before and bake it in the morning for a terrific hassle-free brunch entree. This hearty lasagna would be great for a brunch or even a main course meal. Layer with four noodles, a third of the eggs and bacon, Swiss cheese and white sauce. Repeat layers twice and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.