Simple beef bolognese sauce (with hidden veggies inside 😋) 🥕🍝🥫🍅. This beef bolognese with hidden vegetables has to be one of my favourite recipes for feeding baby and the family. Great recipe for Simple beef bolognese sauce (with hidden veggies inside 😋) 🥕🍝🥫🍅. Have you ever cooked minced beef (in bolognese sauce/beef chilli/shepherd's pie filling) and after long hours of cooking, the beef turns dry, hard and rubbery?
Ingredients of Simple beef bolognese sauce (with hidden veggies inside 😋) 🥕🍝🥫🍅
- You need 600 gr of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 of big yellow onion, diced.
- You need 3 pcs of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 pcs of medium carrots, shredded.
- It's 1 pc of big zucchini, shredded.
- Prepare to taste of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 can (400 gr) of diced tomato.
- It's 400 gr of overripe cherries tomatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's to taste of Salt, pepper.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium to high heat. This easy meaty vegan Bolognese pasta sauce with hidden veggies is an easy yet healthy and filling meal that will make the whole family happy! Made with your choice of lentils, tofu, TVP, or vegan crumbles, this recipe will satisfy your cravings for a meaty pasta sauce! Beef Bolognese is a delicious Italian dish with an emphasis on the incredible bolognese sauce.
Simple beef bolognese sauce (with hidden veggies inside 😋) 🥕🍝🥫🍅 instructions
- Marinate the minced beef with solution of 1 tbsp water and 1/2 tsp for 15 - 20 minutes. Prepare the other ingredients.
- In a pan, heat up some oil, saute the onions and garlic till fragrant. Add minced beef, fry until the colour change..
- Add shredded carrot, shredded zucchini, cherries tomatoes, diced tomato in the can, italian seasoning, tomato paste and cook until all veggies become tender. Stir the sauce once a while to avoid the sauce at the bottom of pan from burning. Keep cooking until the sauce thicken. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with pasta and some shredded cheese on top/parmesan if you like :).
Serve with pasta, top with basil and cheese, and you've got one perfect dish! This beef bolognese recipe is just too good. I love an Italian dish, and this one feels so authentic. The bolognese sauce cooks slowly, but it's. More meat than actual sauce, Bolognese sings with fatty cuts of beef and pork, then sits atop a mountain of white pasta.