Simple easy zucchini and tomatoes. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Although canned tomatoes are suitable, fresh tomatoes are ideal if you have them. Use seasoned stewed tomatoes, Italian-seasoned, or zesty chili-style.
Ingredients of Simple easy zucchini and tomatoes
- You need 2 of large zucchinis.
- You need 14-1/2 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
Stack vegetables, alternating zucchini, yellow squash, and tomato, and stand in the baking dish creating three to four rows. Pour olive oil over the vegetables and top with Parmesan cheese. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add undrained tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Simple easy zucchini and tomatoes instructions
- Melt butter. Cut zucchini into bite sized pieces and add. Add tomatoes and spices simmer 20 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
In a frypan, sauté onions and garlic in oil and butter until just lightly browned and tender. Pour the tomato mixture over the zucchini. Stir in tomato paste and tomato. Season with herbes de provence, salt, black pepper, and sugar. Zucchini & Tomatoes are growing like crazy in my garden!