Sig's Zucchini (Courgette) and Beetroot Side Salad. This healthy Zucchini Salad is full of fresh Greek flavors and ingredients, and is a great side for chicken, lamb, steaks, and more! In this refreshing Greek Zucchini Salad, the zucchini is enjoyed raw. Find all the information on zucchini or courgette, including ways of preparation, nutrition facts, and how to choose and store them.
Ingredients of Sig's Zucchini (Courgette) and Beetroot Side Salad
- Prepare 1 of hardboiled egg, mashed up ( optional).
- It's 3 small of to medium, freshly cooked beetroot (beet), not pickled.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons drained Greek yoghurt.
- It's 1 medium of Zucchini.
- It's 1/2 tsp of balsamic vinegar (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of zatar seasoning (thyme, sumac , toasted sesame seeds, salt).
- Prepare 1 pinch of fenugreek.
- It's of garlic powder or one or two fresh cloves of garlic.
- It's pinch of each salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried mint or a little fresh, very finely chopped mint to taste.
Download royalty-free Grilled zucchini and mint salad. Photo "Zucchini or Courgette Salad with Mint" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the. INGREDIENTS: Tenderstem Broccoli, Large Carrot, Courgette (aka Zucchini), Eggs, Parsley Gather your ingredients Wash the courgettes and cut the ends Grate them diagonally on the big I made these to have throughout the week in salads, omelettes and as a side veg Chop up your choice. Buy the ingredients for our Beetroot, chickpea and feta salad recipe from Tesco today.
Sig's Zucchini (Courgette) and Beetroot Side Salad step by step
- Hard boil the egg and mash it up, if using .Grate the cooked beetroot , mix with the drained yoghurt ,mint and the egg. Add the vinegar if using. Chill in fridge for about an hour..
- Wash and grate the zucchini. Gently mix under the beetroot mixture ..
- Add the zatar, fenugreek , salt and pepper and garlic powder( or mince (crush) the fresh garlic) Mix gently , then chill until needed, serve as a side ..
Stir in the cucumber and half of the beetroot salad mixture (keep the remaining half to make beetroot houmous) into the couscous and serve. Cut the zucchini/courgette into thin slices. Toss slices with olive oil, sea salt, and seasonings. Nice with a lunchtime salad also. These simple side salad recipes are the perfect co-star for any main dish.