Baked Zucchini. Search for How To Bake Zucchini. Now Specific Results From Your Searches! Have Fun at Saving Loads - Info and low prices.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini
- You need 6 medium of zucchini cut in 6 lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumb.
- It's 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, pepper(optional).
Combine zucchini, oil, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes on a large sheet tray. Season with salt and pepper and use your hands to toss zucchini until they are coated. Arrange the slices of zucchini in the dish with an overlapping pattern in rows or a spiral. Baked zucchini chips coated in bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese are a tasty alternative to fries and potato chips.
Baked Zucchini instructions
- In a bowl add the egg white and in a second bowl add the breadcrumbs, salt , pepper and parmesan..
- Dip the zucchini in the egg white and then in the breadcrumbs..
- Place zucchini for 15-20 minutes in 180° preheated oven..
This zucchini dish is a great side with pasta entrées. Place prepared zucchini on a grill over low heat; cook until zucchini is tender and cheese is light golden brown. Spread the zucchini out onto a foil or silicone-lined sheet pan, skin side down. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.