Fried Zucchini Chips. Fried Zucchini Chips are coated in Panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese and fry up super crispy. Dip them in Ranch dressing for a delicious summer appetizer. Fried Zucchini Chips are a great way to enjoy fresh zucchini.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini Chips
- You need 1 lb of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of water.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's 1 of vegetable oil for frying.
Serve with marinara sauce for dipping." Pan Fried Zucchini Chips. When I first made pan fried zucchini on my own, I would get frustrated when the breading would slip off the zucchini or stick to the bottom of the pan. Fried zucchini chips is a popular appetizer usually served at Greek taverns during summer. Learn the trick to make the crunchiest chips ever, at home!
Fried Zucchini Chips step by step
- Heat oil to 350°F and drop coated rounds in oil. Do not crowd. Turn over when brown on one side. Continue until all are cooked..
- Beat egg and water together well..
- Slice zucchini in 1/4 to 1/2 inch rounds. Dredge in flour..
- Dip rounds in egg wash mixture and then in panko bread crumbs. Separate rounds and make sure they are evenly coved with crumbs. I press down to make sure they adhere well..
- You can add salt while still hot if you choose..
- I deep fry mine but can pan fry..
- Can use pickles, squash or eggplant in place of zucchini. Even string cheese for cheese sticks..
Make amazing and simple Air Fryer Zucchini Chips for your family with this versatile recipe! A crunchy coating of panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese make these Healthier Fried Zucchini Chips. These fried zucchini chips are crunchy outside because I used breadcrumbs to coat them and creamy in the middle. These are not deep-fried, I used just enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Zucchini Chips - Crispy, crunchy zucchini chips!