zucchini fries. This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries. How to make Zucchini Fries in easy steps. It's also high in selenium, riboflavin and phosphorus.
Ingredients of zucchini fries
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper.
They're lightly dusted w/ flour A fun alternative to potato fries, these zucchini fries are easy to make and quick to devour - they're. Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish! Crispy and crunchy with tender zucchini inside. "Crunchy, cheesy fried zucchini chips without the guilt of deep frying. This is the perfect way to make use of those abundant zucchini from the garden!
zucchini fries instructions
- preheat over to 350°.
- mix all ingredients except olive oil.
- cut zucchini into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- drizzle zucchini in olive oil.
- sprinkle mixture over zucchini.
- bake for 25mins or until tender.
Serve with marinara sauce for dipping." These Zucchini Fries are the real deal. I'll admit I was very skeptical when Matt was making them the Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch. Cut the zucchini lengthwise into thin strips. Pour oil into a large frying pan to a depth of two inches. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are loaded with flavor and baked to golden perfection!