Amazing Zucchini Soup. Keywords: cream of zucchini soup, creamy zucchini soup, zucchini cream soup, zucchini soup Amazing soup recipe. My favorite since I stumbled upon it. To keep it vegan, I use Red Mill potato.
Ingredients of Amazing Zucchini Soup
- It's 3 of zucchini (3 medium-sized ones weighed 1000g).
- Prepare 1 of margarine for frying.
- It's 1 dash of salt.
- It's 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- It's 1 of thyme (a twig will do).
- It's 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 12 of safran threads.
- You need of other dried herbs.
- Prepare 1 dash of basil.
- It's 1 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of rosemary.
- It's 1 dash of parsley.
Ever since the Zucchini Soup Incident™, I use these more expensive, more reliable Rubbermaid This soup is amazing! I just lost a quart of it when the bottom of my mason jar literally. Soup Quick and Easy Vegetarian Cold Soup Zucchini. Here's another delicious way to use fresh zucchini: Turn it into a spicy soup with mint, cilantro, and jalapeño.
Amazing Zucchini Soup step by step
- Rinse zucchini and lay on chopping board.
- Cut off stems and slice any way you like.
- Add cooking margarine to frying pan.
- Heat skillet and lay zucchini slices in flatly, neatly packed next to eachother.
- Let brown, then flip to other side.
- Place into pot where you will be continuing adding the rest of the ingredients to.
- Salt and pepper them.
- Now continue with the other uncooked zucchini in the same way until all are done and in the pot.
- Add thyme, other dried herbs and vegetable broth to pot.
- Let bubble for 10 minutes on medium heat, you might want to adjust heat during this time and lower it a bit.
- Take out twig of thyme, turn heat very low, puree until your vegetable pieces are the size you want them to be in your soup.
- Keep on low temperature, add coconut milk.
- Now stir or puree until perfect consistency is met.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if you'd like; also looks decorative on top of ready-in-bowl soup.
- Fill into desired soup bowls or as in my case lunch box containers ;).
- Add a bit of snazzyness and drop two or three threads of safran.
This simple zucchini soup is ready in a snap. It's delicious and a great way to use up all that zucchini from the garden or market. This recipe was given to me by my neighbor. Nice and simple, it's a good way to use a lot of your zucchini and other garden vegetables. It freezes well and is great to have on hand.