Confetti Salad. This confetti orzo salad recipe features orzo pasta, bell peppers, carrots and lemon juice. Find more salad recipes and side dish ideas from Food.com. Tuna Confetti Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Ingredients of Confetti Salad
- You need of For the salad :-.
- It's 62.5 g of rice easy cook long grain / 2¼ oz ..
- Prepare 1 400 g of black beans x (drained) / 14 oz . cans.
- Prepare 100 g of zucchini courgette / (chopped) / 3½ oz ..
- It's 100 g of carrot (grated) / 3½ oz ..
- You need 100 g of corn kernels (fresh or frozen) / 3½ oz ..
- You need 75 g of cherry tomatoes (quartered) / 2½ oz ..
- It's 50 g of red pepper (diced) / 2 oz ..
- Prepare 50 g of scallions spring onions / (chopped) / 2 oz ..
- It's 50 g of red onion (diced) / 2 oz ..
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cilantro / corrinader (small leaves picked from the stem).
- You need 4 tablespoons of lime juice.
- It's 4 tablespoons of vegetable stock.
- It's 1 teaspoons of chili flakes.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sea salt ground.
- You need ½ teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cornstarch cornflour /.
- You need 1 tablespoon of aspartame.
Couscous is a pasta from northern Africa that cooks almost instantly and, in this dish, helps make a beautiful, flavorful salad. Whole-wheat couscous is sold in natural food stores and some supermarkets. Chopped Vegetable Confetti Salad is a vibrantly colorful salad of broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper Chopped Vegetable Confetti Salad is going to be the salad I bring to any potluck, BBQ or party this. This Italian Confetti Pasta salad loaded with fresh veggies and topped with a zesty homemade Italian-style dressing.
Confetti Salad instructions
- Put the long grain rice in boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the rice in colander and put under cold running water to coll. Shake the excess moisture out of the rice. Cool the rice for at least an hour. If frozen allow the corn to defrost as the rice cools. Other than the cilantro put all the salad ingredients and mix..
- Mix the dressing ingredients other than the aspartame and cornstarch and put in a pan on medium heat. Blend the cornstarch with a little water (adding slowly) and then add the blended cornstarch to the pan as it just starts to bubble. Allow it boil before removing from the heat and stirring in the aspartame..
- Chill the salad and dressing before serving. Mix the dressing into the salad and sprinkle with cilantro leaves..
It's potluck perfection and can easily be made ahead of time for easy peasy party prep! I make this as a side salad in the summer for cookouts and such, but then don't mind bringing leftovers for a nice vegetarian lunch option. It's beautiful, flavorful, and comes together quickly. This Chinese chicken salad is healthy, savory, refreshing and delicious! This confetti chicken salad recipe has, rightfully so, been described as a party on a plate.