Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad. A couple of quick extra steps makes them even better. Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and Tangy Potato Salad with Bacon.
Ingredients of Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad
- Prepare 250 g of beef.
- Prepare 5 of large potatoes.
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- It's 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need 2 spoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of white onion.
Perfectly baked potato wedges recipe with rosemary. See how to make roasted potato wedges that are perfectly browned, crisp Learn which potatoes to use and how to cook them so that they are creamy and delicious. Our easy potato salad recipe is one of our. Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries!
Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad instructions
- Marinate beef with available spices. Set aside..
- Peel potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini and capsicum into stripes..
- Preheat oven to 350F for 10 mins.
- Layer your foil on the baking tray. Cover with coconut oil.
- Layer your ingredients as desired..
- Bake for 30-40mins..
- Serve and eat.
I paired this with angus beef. Potato wedges are seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and Parmesan, and microwaved for a quick and easy side dish. These were really easy and very flavorful. Because my wedges were done before the rest of the meal I placed them in the oven to stay warn. Corned Beef and Cabbage Potato Salad.