Simple Zucchini Salad. Simple and clean, this raw zucchini pasta salad featuring julienned zucchini noodles, cherry tomatoes, basil, lemon and avocado is amazingly delicious! Simple no cook Zucchini Caprese Salad is fully on fresh summer flavors and takes no time to throw together as no cooking is required. This is a really simple and delicious salad featuring lightly sauteed zucchini, carrot and onions, flavored with various seasonings.
Ingredients of Simple Zucchini Salad
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of drops Soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic (grated), optional.
This Simple Cooking with Heart Zucchini Salad has a Greek slant to it as it includes lemon, olive oil, onion and low fat feta cheese -- all heart healthy staples found in the typical Greek diet! Easy and basic Chinese style Zucchini salad is one of the best side dishes in summer when fresh and tender Zucchini is dominating on the market. Though we have lots of famous meat dishes in Chinese. The dressing is simple and very tasty.
Simple Zucchini Salad step by step
- Prepare the ingredients..
- Combine the seasonings in a bowl and mix. Add grated garlic (optional)..
- Remove stem from zucchini, and cut off the bottom..
- Thinly slice the zucchini with a slicer or peeler. Of course, you can also use a knife, but it's more challenging..
- Slice as shown..
- Here they are nicely sliced..
- Add the zucchini from Step 6 into the bowl of ingredients from Step 2..
- Use your hands to gently coat the zucchini in the seasoning. Be careful not to break the slices..
- The zucchini will become tender and bend nicely..
- Arrange in a mound on a serving plate. When serving guests, serve a large mound on a large plate. It's also great as a garnish..
- Here it is close up. Enhance the appearance with a bit of olive oil drizzled over the top..
Heat up a large, non-stick griddle on. Raw zucchini can be a dull ingredient, but when it's very thinly sliced it marinates beautifully, especially in lemon juice. This zucchini noodle salad is perfect for taking to work or making ahead for dinner. And that's it — a low-carb, gluten-free, no-guilt salad that's hearty enough for dinner or simple enough for a quick lunch. Zucchini stands in for potatoes in this low-carb makeover of the classic summer fave, potato salad.