Sauteed crunchy vegetables #Author marathon. Note: yes, technically, some of these are not sautéed in the classic sense but they are prepared without oil, using the cooking liquids and methods described. A great vegetable side with a kick! My husband who isn't the veggie-lover that I am raved bc he adores anything spicy;) My only change was omitting the butter to try and cut a bit of fat.
Ingredients of Sauteed crunchy vegetables #Author marathon
- Prepare 500 gm of (chopped) Zucchini.
- Prepare 500 of gm(chopped) carrots.
- Prepare 350 gm of (chopped) cauliflower.
- It's of 1 medium onion.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- You need of 1/4 tsp paprika.
- It's of 1 tsp oforegano.
The sautéed vegetables are seasoned with vinegar and Italian salad dressing mix. Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter. You only need five minutes of cooking time, and it's time to eat!
Sauteed crunchy vegetables #Author marathon instructions
- Wash and chop the vegetables..
- For cauliflower I do brunching (put in a boiled salted water for a while). Then sweat onion in a saucepan) mine was too small I had to change) then add all the vegetables.
- Add in spices 1/4tsp paprika and 1/2 tsp oregano,keep turning on a high temperatures and finally check the seasoning and serve..
Find sauteed vegetable stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Spay Pam in large heavy skillet add vegetables then add spices. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by An easy recipe for sauteed green beans cooked in butter and seasoned with garlic and crushed red. Root vegetables are wonderful for soups and stews, and most are easy to grow.