My Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗. This Beef Chow Mein is a quick and easy one pot meal loaded with tender beef, flavorful vegetables and fried noodles. It comes together in just This Chow Mein is much healthier and even faster than getting takeout at Panda Express! And if you have kids or picky eaters, they will devour this chow mein.
Ingredients of My Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗
- It's 3 cups of cantonese noodles or.
- Prepare of (3 pkt Ramen noodles), parboiled the noodles first for 3'.
- It's 400 g of ground mince Beef.
- It's 1 tbs of Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine.
- You need of Tofu, cut into smaller pieces, then fried.
- It's 1 tbs of + 2 tbs Rice Bran Oil to fry.
- It's 4 cups of green cabbage or chinese cabbage or savoy.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic minced or 1 tbs garlic paste.
- It's 3 of green onions, cut 5 cm.
- It's 1 of carrot, peeled, grated.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum sliced.
- It's 3 stalks of celery diced thickly.
- It's A few of brocccoli or 1 zucchini sliced (optional).
- Prepare 4 tbs of taoco paste.
- It's 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 2 cube of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of SAUCE:.
- You need 2 tbs of cornstarch dissolved in 2tbs water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbs of Savoury soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of White pepper.
I've tried others but always come back to this one. Chow mein noodles or hot cooked rice. This beef chow mein is just that! It's simple to make and loaded with veggies.
My Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 instructions
- Cook the noodles in a pot with boiling water, add the stocks powder and cook 3' then drain, set aside. MARINADE: rub the meat with baking soda to tenderise. Then add Savoury soy sauce, chinese cooking Shaoxing wine and oil and mix and then add to coat to the meat and set aside for 10'..
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a wok over high heat, fry the tofu pieces, then lift out and set aside. In the same wok add 2 tbs oil, heat and add the marinade meat and stir-fry for 2' until just brown. Remove, put in a small bowl and keep aside..
- In the centre wok put 2 tbs oil, put the onions and str fry foir 2' then add the cabbage and stir-fry 1'; half way through add the garlic, carrot, capsicum, a few broccoli or zucchini, white pieces of green onion,add 4 tbs tauco sauce & 1 tbs soy sauce and mix, cook stir fry until cabbage is mostly wilted..
- Put back the noodles, the marinade sauce and the fried beef and stir fry for 1' tossing constantly. Add remaining green of the spring onions, diced celery, sesame oil and 1/2 cup water and with a big spoon tossing all together through 30 seconds or until the bean sprouts just to wilt. Taste the season. Remove from heat and serve.😍.
The stir fry sauce that covers this dish can be whipped together in minutes and perfectly. My Mom's One And Only Tomato Beef Chow Mein. Vegetable Chow Mein is a delicious Asian side dish or dinner. This easy chow mein recipe is quick, easy-to-follow and inexpensive to make! Now you can have your favorite Chinese dish at home, anytime!