Easy rice dish. Take It Easy This Weeknight And Whip Up Our Easy Tuna Casserole. Manhattans, Old Fashioned, Rob Roy Rice cooked in chicken broth with grated plum tomatoes, onion, and garlic. A quick and easy recipe for fried rice with mushrooms, and a hint of sesame oil.
Ingredients of Easy rice dish
- It's 1 of courgette.
- Prepare Half of Bell pepper.
- It's of Mug of rice.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons of tomato puree.
- It's 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
We have ideas from casseroles and grain bowls to soups and stir-fries. So the next time you're looking at a bag of rice in your pantry, wondering if you can turn it into dinner, pick one of these dishes and get cooking! This savory side dish has been a family favorite for years. We sure enjoy this rice dish in the summer with a grilled entree. -Jeri Dobrowski, Beach, North Dakota For a Louisiana-tinged rice recipe, try Slow-Cooker Red Beans and Rice or Skillet Sausage 'n' Rice—or "go Gulf" with Shrimp-and-Pesto-Rice Salad.
Easy rice dish step by step
- Grab a mug and fill it with rice and put it in a pan.
- Boil the kettle and put in the mug 3 mugs of water.
- Chop up courgette and bell pepper and put them into a pan with a tiny bit of oil.
- When it's starting to brown put in butter, tomato puree and a bit of water.
- Poach a egg in water and plate up.
Rice can be a simple side dish or a whole lot more. Mexican rice, fried rice, and rice stuffing are all simple to add to your meal. We used dried fruits, nuts, and fresh herbs to create creative rice recipes for your dinner table. There are few things a Southerner loves more than a pot of rice. No matter if it's Creole jambalaya, Lowcountry red rice, or classic chicken bog, we've simply never met a rice dish we don't like.