Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad. This easy recipe for Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges will blow you away with its simplicity and fantastic garlic, Italian herbs, and parmesan flavors! They make a great side dish or appetizer for parties too! Try these other side dishes with your favorite meals: Bacon Avocado Potato Salad, Best Ever Creamy Sweet Macaroni Salad, and Roasted Lemon Garlic Broccoli & Cauliflower.
Ingredients of Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad
- It's 250 g of beef.
- You need 5 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- It's 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 spoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
My sister and I developed this tasty side dish. The cayenne pepper can be increased to taste. I have found these wedges are even better reheated the next day, so make a bunch! Guys, you can make no fail, crispy, perfectly seasoned baked potato wedges that are better than anything you've ever ordered in a restaurant!.
Easy beef and potatoe wedges with salad step by step
- Marinate beef with available spices. Set aside..
- Peel potatoes and cut into wedges.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini and capsicum into stripes..
- Preheat oven to 350F for 10 mins.
- Layer your foil on the baking tray. Cover with coconut oil.
- Layer your ingredients as desired..
- Bake for 30-40mins..
- Serve and eat.
For Taco Seasoned Potato Wedges: Taco seasoning packet, meet potato wedges, meet spicy queso dip. Or pile them high in some kind of nacho situation smothered in walnut beef and the aforementioned queso (and I guess some vegetables…if there's time). The beef is marinated in the sauce for a few hours before being cooked, either over coals or in a heavy-based griddle pan. Glazed Beef Meatballs with Loaded Potato Wedges and Side Salad.. Glazed Beef Meatballs with Loaded Potato Wedges and Side Salad.