Simple Breakfast egg Lasagna. A family-pleasing version of lasagna is made with lean ground beef, whole wheat lasagna noodles, prepared sauce, and plenty of mozzarella for The BEST lasagna! My husband prefers this even over resertaunt lasagna! Definitly adding to my personal receipe box.
Ingredients of Simple Breakfast egg Lasagna
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- It's 1 of Large Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It's 1 of Courgette.
- Prepare 100 g of Broccoli.
- You need 100 g of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 5 pcs of Smokie sausages.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's of Cooking oil.
View top rated Breakfast egg lasagna recipes with ratings and reviews. Breakfast Eggs, Breakfast Eggs 'N' Lox On Toasted Bagel, Breakfast Eggs, etc. This is a tasty way to make breakfast, lunch or dinner.you can even make it the night before and bake it in the morning. Fresh ingredients layered makes this breakfast lasagna Heat a large skillet and add the butter, pour in the egg mixture and scramble until still slightly moist.(they will cook more when.
Simple Breakfast egg Lasagna instructions
- Chop the onion,courgette,tomato,brocolli & smokies separately.
- In a pan,shallow fry the the vegetables..
- When all done,pour in the cubed smokies and stir everything up till done to your satisfaction.(this process helps remove all the water in the vegetables).
- Beat all your eggs with either a mixer or use a whisk.
- Once all mixing is done,pour in your shredded cheese to the beaten eggs.
- Oil your baking dish.
- Pour your vegetable and Smokie mixture into the baking dish.
- Pour the egg & cheese mixture evenly to the vegetables & smokie.
- Bake it for 16-18mins at 180 degrees..
I make this lasagna every year for Easter breakfast at church because it is a crowd favorite. This hearty lasagna would be great for a brunch or even a main course meal. Layer with four noodles, a third of the eggs and bacon, Swiss cheese and white sauce. Repeat layers twice and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Whether you call it a breakfast egg casserole, strata, quiche, or egg pie, you can feed a crowd for Hash browns, cheese, and Canadian bacon are featured in this easy breakfast lasagna with hash This is a simple and tasty fiesta egg casserole with green chile and cheese.