Stir Fry Veggies..Simple,quick,delicous,nutrious,wholesome meal. We Make Vegetables Good to Eat. Bring Delicious & Wholesome Together—Learn More! Bring Delicious & Wholesome Together—Make Perfect Meals & Sides with Birds Eye®.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Veggies..Simple,quick,delicous,nutrious,wholesome meal
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper each red,yellow,green cut lengthwise.
- It's 1 of medium broccoli head cut into florets.
- It's 1 of medium onion cut lengthwise.
- You need 1 of medium carrot cut lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini both yellow and green cut lengthwise.
- Prepare 5-6 of french beans cut lengthwise.
- You need 5-6 of babycorns.
- It's 100 gms of tofu/paneer cut lengthwise.
- It's 3-4 of mushrooms cut into halves.
- It's 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil/butter.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need As required of salt.
- Prepare As required of You can add any veggies of your choice.
When you are looking for a quick and nutrient dense lunch, an easy vegetable stir fry can be a delicious and colourful option. But how does it compare to a tin of soup - a lunch time classic. Heinz have put us to the test to come up with a meal that hits the taste/goodness balance like their new Eat Well range does and to see how it compares. Soy sauce and peanut butter add a nice Thai-style flavor to this stir-fry.
Stir Fry Veggies..Simple,quick,delicous,nutrious,wholesome meal instructions
- In a non -stick pan heat olive oil/butter.
- Add all veggies except bell peppers and paneer/tofu..
- Add salt and saute the veggies till half done..
- Add bell peppers,tofu/paneer and sprinkle oregano..
- Mix and saute for more 5mins..
- Serve hot or cold..
Using frozen vegetables makes it a very quick and tasty vegetable side dish. An easy side dish or main course that's light, fresh and totally delicious! Serve your veggie stir fry over rice for a complete meal. I am a HUGE fan of stir fries, from shrimp stir fry to my famous honey garlic chicken stir fry, I can never get enough. This vegetable stir fry is the latest addition to my collection and it's a good one!