Simple Fish stew. Fresh fish fillets cooked in a stew with onions, garlic, parsley, tomato, clam juice and white wine. One of our favorite family recipes of all time is this simple and easy fish stew. Simple Fish Stew is a Sustenance item in Raft.
Ingredients of Simple Fish stew
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- You need 1 glass of milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need of Ginger-garlic paste.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Deep fried fish.
I served mine over some couscous but it would be great on its own or over brown rice or pasta. This is a simple yet amazing recipe for fish lovers. If you didn't know how to prepare fish, be my guest. This will ensure you don't have to go to the hotel.
Simple Fish stew step by step
- Mix the milk and vinegar in a glass and let it curdle, for about ten minutes..
- Cut the onions, green pepper, courgette and coriander leaves..
- Put some cooking oil on a small cooking pan on medium low heat..
- Place the onions, courgette and green pepper in the cooking pan, let cook until green pepper is soft..
- Add in the garlic-ginger paste and salt, cover and let cook for a minute..
- Add in the curdled milk and let it boil..
- In a larger pan, pour half of the cooked curdled milk and turn on the heat on low..
- Place your fish on the pan. Pour the rest of the curdled milk on top of the fish...
- Cover the cooking pan, put flame on medium heat. Cover and let cook for about 10- 15 minutes..
- Add in the coriander leaves, cover for 30 sec. Remove from heat and serve with ugali..
But I'm no stranger to the?absurdly simple, quick, painless, and foolproof - and that's also typically what And well, that's what today's dish - a simple fish stew made with frozen fish fillets and some. A deliciously simple fish stew - I call it my flexible fish stew because you can use whatever white fish you have to hand. The secret is building a great tasting base. Stir through the parsley, ladle the stew into wide bowls and serve with crusty French bread and a green side salad. Akin to bouillabaisse or cioppino, this Quick, Healthy and Simple Fish Stew shaves ingredients and Simplicity at its best.