Easy but fancy looking Ratatouille 🐀 🍆 🍅. Chef Mardi Michels is joined by Anne-Marie's triplets to show some French recipes made easy in her new book, 'In the French Kitchen with Kids.' - Ratatouille the Food, not Ratatouille the Movie. I hope you enjoyed watching/making ratatouille with me. I know an eggplant is a fruit because of the seeds.
Ingredients of Easy but fancy looking Ratatouille 🐀 🍆 🍅
- You need 1 of green courgette.
- Prepare 1 of yellow courgette.
- You need 1 of aubergine.
- It's 5 of large tomatoes.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare of Dried Mixed herbs.
Easy But Fancy Scarf: A friend of mine pinned a guide on how button placement can give a rectangular scarf different looks and I liked this idea. So I made myself a scarf. It is a fun small project, suitable for people who are just learning how to sew. Look closely and you'll see the chairs are teacups, the tables are ramekins, the plates are buttons, the utensils are pins, the lights are Christmas lights, and the umbrellas are cocktail umbrellas — did we miss anything?
Easy but fancy looking Ratatouille 🐀 🍆 🍅 step by step
- Sauté the garlic, add tinned tomatoes, tomato purée and herbs. Add a small amount of water. Leave to reduce.
- Slice ingredients into coin-thin discs.
- Add the sauce to a baking tray. Layer the vegetables alternately in the dish.
- Cover with baking paper. Cool for 35 mins at 190 degrees, remove the paper and finish for another 15-20 minutes. Serve with chips!?.
The fastest, fanciest appetizers are always made possible with puff pastry. A wheel of gooey baked brie is a surefire way to impress a crowd. Even though it looks impressive, however, it's incredible easy to make and infinitely adaptable — bake it plain or stuff it with everything from jam and caramelized. Fancy Text Generator is a most usable tool It converts normal text into a Fancy Text, Cool fonts, Fancy letters and Stylish text. This recipe is perfect as a fancy (but easy) dish when doubled, or an easy weeknight meal.