Potato Salad With Lots of Zucchini. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Potato Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Brush the cut sides of zucchini with some of the vinaigrette to thinly coat. Crunchy, full of flavour and bursting with colour, this is simplicity at its best.
Ingredients of Potato Salad With Lots of Zucchini
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- It's 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar or lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of to 1/2 tablespoon Grainy mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Maple syrup (or honey or sweet chili sauce).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of few Capers (to taste).
Toss again, chill several hours for flavor to go through. Zucchini stands in for potatoes in this low-carb makeover of the classic summer fave, potato salad. All of the creamy flavor, and (almost) none of the carbs! No mayo Greek style potato salad.
Potato Salad With Lots of Zucchini step by step
- Cut the potatoes into easy to eat pieces, and boil in slightly salted water..
- When the potatoes cooked through drain them well, add the vinegar (or lemon juice) while still hot, and return the the pan and shake around to distribute the vinegar..
- Slice the onion with a slicer, and put into a bowl of water..
- Slice the zucchini with a slicer..
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil and put in the zucchini slices. When it comes to a boil again drain and put the zucchini in cold water, and drain again immediately.
- Squeeze out the onion and zucchini tightly to expel as much moisture as possible. Chop up the capers if you are using them. Drain the oil from the tuna..
- Mix the potatoes, onions, zucchini, tuna, mayonnaise, grainy mustard, maple syrup and capers in a bowl..
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to finish..
Photo and text by Panos Diotis and Mirella Kaloglou. It's been quite a while, since our last post. Many things happened during this summer, some of. In a bowl, combine the zucchini, artichokes, mushrooms, olives and water chestnuts. Combine the ranch dressing mix and Italian dressing; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.