Oven-baked Courgettes with Cheese Sauce. Meanwhile, dredge the bare side of the chicken Remove the courgettes and tomatoes from the oven and drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of the olive oil before serving. Made with feta cheese, and baked in the oven, they are a delicious dinner. Perfect finger food for baby too!
Ingredients of Oven-baked Courgettes with Cheese Sauce
- It's 1 large of / 3 regulars Courgettes.
- Prepare 4 of shiso leaves , 1 tablespoon of soy sauce Shiso and garlic flavoured soy sauce.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 250 grams of Fresh cheese (or cottage cheese).
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 of to 2 tablespoons Double cream and yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoons, chopped Fresh herbs such as parsley, dill, asatsuki chives and chervil).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare of For the lighter filling:.
- Prepare 200 grams of ★Quark / drained yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon ★Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 of to tatste ★Pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoon, chopped Herb such as parsley,basil and chive).
Place zucchini, onions, garlic, and tomatoes in the baking dish. Dice the cheese into inch-sized pieces and place among the vegetables. I also only used half a large courgette (zucchini), red pepper in mine and half an aubergine (eggplant). The barbecue sauce bakes into the skin and caramelizes during cooking.
Oven-baked Courgettes with Cheese Sauce step by step
- Cut the courgettes (this picture shows an overgrown courgette monster!) in half and remove the seeds. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Grease a heat-proof dish with olive oil and put in the courgettes..
- Separate the egg yolks and whites. Whisk the egg whites well (until stiff enough to hold its shape when you tilt your bowl)..
- Add the egg yolks, fresh cheese, shiso and garlic flavoured soy sauce, shredded shiso leaves, chopped herbs (reserve some for finishing), salt and pepper. Mix to combine well..
- Pour the filling into the cavities of the courgettes. Bake them in an oven at about 200℃ for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs at the end on the table..
- For the lighter filling, do the same at step 1. Mix the ★ ingredients and pour into the cavities of the courgettes..
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese. Bake in an oven pre-heated to 200℃ for 20 to 30 minutes..
- After baking, sprinkle with chopped herbs and coarsely ground black pepper..
- If you use regular-sized courgettes, you can use the seed part for your salad or stir-fry..
I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a You can use any variety of thick, tomato or mustard-based sauce with this method, so use your favorite! For this baked bbq chicken recipe, I used a spicy. Yet this creamy garlic sauce is a fresh garlic-dill sauce that is easy on the hips and tastebuds. Oven Baked "Fried" Pickles with Garlic Sauce is a great party snack for spring. Prep three bowls: one with flour, one with whisked egg and milk, and one with panko and finely shredded cheese mixed together.