Easy Courgette Pesto. Looking for pasta recipes, pesto recipes, pesto pasta recipes, courgette pesto pasta recipes, easy A deliciously simple spaghetto pesto pasta dish that's full of fresh flavours - perfect for a weekday. Need to use up a jar of pesto? We don't all have the time or money to eat a raw, organic, gourmet meal for dinner.
Ingredients of Easy Courgette Pesto
- It's 2 cups of grated courgette.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 2 tablespoons of pine nuts.
- Prepare Half of cup of grated Grana Padano (or Parmasan) cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Toss courgette with half the avocado pesto. Divide between four bowls and serve topped with For an alternative to pasta try courgette. In a large bowl mix courgettes, spring onions, fresh herbs, eggs, flour, Mediterranean Basil Pesto Chunky Dip, lemon zest and feta. Whip up this quick and easy mid-week meal.
Easy Courgette Pesto instructions
- Blitz courgette, pine nuts, garlic, basil and cheese in food processor..
- Add olive oil to produce required consistency, whilst still blitzing in processor..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook preferred pasta and stir in required amount of pesto..
Add the ricotta and pesto to the pasta, along with the courgette and onion. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. An easy homemade basil pesto recipe. Great with any type of pasta or bread and takes just five minutes. Spice up your cooking life with this Italian treat.