Easy Stir-fried Zucchini with Ponzu Sauce. Remove from wok, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately. Easy Stir-Fried Zucchini and Garlic. by Kittencalrecipezazz. This fantastic and citrusy, homemade Ponzu Sauce can be used as a dipping sauce, condiment, marinade, or stir fry sauce!
Ingredients of Easy Stir-fried Zucchini with Ponzu Sauce
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ponzu.
- Prepare 1 dash of Olive oil.
Shimeji Mushroom Stir Fry With Chicken & Zucchini Easy Shimeji Mushroom Recipe I always wondered how shimeji mushroom taste like until I finally decided. Stir fry the veg, make the sauce, chuck the noodles in water and…. and that's it actually! A few notes on making a vegetable stir fry.
Easy Stir-fried Zucchini with Ponzu Sauce instructions
- Grease your pan with olive oil and fry zucchini cut into 1 cm slices..
- Fry both sides of zucchini, then turn the heat to low. Add ponzu sauce and cook until the moisture evaporates..
- These are very refreshing so they're good to pack in lunchboxes..
Stir fry sauce is an all-purpose sauce for Chinese and Asian stir fries. This easy homemade stir fry sauce is using soy sauce, oyster sauce and great with chicken, beef, shrimp, vegan and vegetable recipes. I plant many vegetables to use in cooking. Tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini are among are among our favorites. That is why this dish is so popular at our house.—Deborah Elliot, Ridge Spring, South Carolina.