Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters.
Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters
Ingredients of Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters
- It's 300 grams of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 120 grams of Shredded cheese or finely sliced cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- It's 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters instructions
- Julienne the zucchini with the skin on..
- Add the egg, shredded cheese, and flour to the zucchini and give it a quick mix. Before cooking, adjust the flavour with salt and pepper and mix once more..
- To make each fritter, take a small amount of mixture and cook it until golden brown in a frying pan greased with oil..
- Base the size of the fritters, cooking time and cooking method off what you would do to make hamburger patties for bentos. You can make around 15 fritters so try doing them in 2 batches..
- I tried making these with potatoes instead of zucchini..