Simple Zucchini Salad. Cucumber-Tomato Salad with Zucchini "Easy and awesome.the only dish at the picnic to be finished." - Brian. Zucchini and Carrot Coleslaw Easy Healthy Zucchini Salad Haiku: "I did 'zoodles' too. This was very colorful, flavor not so great." So other than zoodling my zucchini and using red onion for additional color, I didn't make any changes.
Ingredients of Simple Zucchini Salad
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 of drops Soy sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic (grated), optional.
Place the zucchini in a colander with salt to draw the water out. Quickly sautee the zucchini in a pan with butter over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Slice off the ends of the zucchini.
Simple Zucchini Salad step by step
- Prepare the ingredients..
- Combine the seasonings in a bowl and mix. Add grated garlic (optional)..
- Remove stem from zucchini, and cut off the bottom..
- Thinly slice the zucchini with a slicer or peeler. Of course, you can also use a knife, but it's more challenging..
- Slice as shown..
- Here they are nicely sliced..
- Add the zucchini from Step 6 into the bowl of ingredients from Step 2..
- Use your hands to gently coat the zucchini in the seasoning. Be careful not to break the slices..
- The zucchini will become tender and bend nicely..
- Arrange in a mound on a serving plate. When serving guests, serve a large mound on a large plate. It's also great as a garnish..
- Here it is close up. Enhance the appearance with a bit of olive oil drizzled over the top..
Using a mandolin or potato peeler, peel thin strips of zucchini into a bowl. Toss with the lemon and lime juice, a drizzle of olive oil and. Simple and easy Zucchini recipes is just what you need. This salad goes over really well with all ages, and it's a good way to get kids to eat summer squash. —Opal Shipman Levelland, Texas. Get the Recipe: Zucchini Salad Healthy Zucchini Bread The Aleppo pepper-rubbed chicken packs just enough heat, and is paired with a lemony-marinated zucchini salad, all of which gets drizzled with a garlic and herb dressing.