Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters. Want to learn how to cook zucchini like a pro? We'll show you how to saute, bake and grill summer's favorite squash. Served raw, zucchini is a pretty boring, tasteless vegetable.
Ingredients of Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters
- It's 300 grams of Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 120 grams of Shredded cheese or finely sliced cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- It's 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Place cooked zucchini on a service plate. Pour some of the sauce from the pot on top of them. Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter.
Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters instructions
- Julienne the zucchini with the skin on..
- Add the egg, shredded cheese, and flour to the zucchini and give it a quick mix. Before cooking, adjust the flavour with salt and pepper and mix once more..
- To make each fritter, take a small amount of mixture and cook it until golden brown in a frying pan greased with oil..
- Base the size of the fritters, cooking time and cooking method off what you would do to make hamburger patties for bentos. You can make around 15 fritters so try doing them in 2 batches..
- I tried making these with potatoes instead of zucchini..
You only need five minutes of By cooking zucchini this way, the zucchini browns on the outside and becomes tender on the inside. We pan fry zucchini often and especially love it. Flavorful zucchini fritters with feta and fresh herbs are served with Cacik, a traditional Turkish Mix grated zucchini and salt together in a strainer. Place over a bowl and let the zucchini drain for Here you will find easy-to-follow cultural recipes, highlighed with info to connect you to the dishes you cook. This simple salad combines cooked, grated zucchini with yogurt and walnuts.