Easy_Zucchini_Stew. Turn your garden bounty into an easy and great-tasting vegetable side dish of stewed zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, and garlic with this recipe. Make a quick and colorful creation that is healthy and delicious. The rainbow of vegetables used in this dish make it appealing to both the eyes and the taste buds.
Ingredients of Easy_Zucchini_Stew
- Prepare 4 of zucchini - cubed.
- Prepare 250 g of minced meat.
- Prepare 2 of onions - diced.
- It's 2 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of 7 spices.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Smash and roughly mince garlic cloves. Toss zucchini with salt in a colander and allow to drain. This vegan and gluten-free recipe is healthy and loaded with vegetables.
- In a suitable saucepan, add the ghee and sauté the onions until translucent.
- Next add the meat and stir until its browned and fully cooked. Add the zucchini and season with the 7 spices and salt (as desired) stir and cover the pot. Simmer until zucchini has cooked.
- Transfer the zucchini into your choice of serving dish and serve hot next to rice pilaf.
- By:Bara'a Chougari.
Enjoy a warm bowl of this comforting stew on its own or with some crusty bread. Zucchini is a summer staple in my house. It’s easy to find at major supermarkets and at farmers markets, plus this summer squash is easy to grow in your. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Cooking recipes. The Super Bowl is next weekend, so I'm helping you prepare by bringing you this Instant Pot recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip.