Xtra Thick & Chunky Veggie Spaghetti 🍝. extra thicc. a chick with a big ass and big thighs. Well anyway I made a cockatiel furby and her name is banana!! I. would die for her, also I stuffed her a lil so she's "Xtra thick".
Ingredients of Xtra Thick & Chunky Veggie Spaghetti 🍝
- It's 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 Jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- It's 3/4 of " cup Pinot Noir.
- You need 1 of whole green bell pepper* (3/4" squares).
- It's 3 of medium onions.
- It's 2 of garlic florets.
- It's 2 of medium sized tomatoes (cut in large chunks).
- You need 1 tb of butter.
- It's 3 tb of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of large portabella mushroom caps (cut in 3/4" cubes).
- It's 1 of zucchini squash (1/2" size pieces).
- You need of Shredded parmesan cheese - I use alot!.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It's of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
Xtra Thick & Chunky Veggie Spaghetti 🍝 instructions
- Slice up all veggies as directed under Ingredients.
- I used an electric skillet, but a fry pan will work just as well - add a little oil and sautee onions & garlic until lightly browned..
- Next, add the rest of the veggies, spices, wine and the sauce and cover..
- Let mixture simmer so flavors can blend - ab 30 minutes. After 30 min mark, take lid off and add butter (to balance acidity), and let sauce simmer/reduce until desired thickness. I go about another 30 minutes to achieve thick & chunky status 👌.
- During this time, boil a pot of salted water..
- Add spaghetti noodles and boil about 3 minutes (I like my pasta firm!).
- Drain pasta, rinse with cold water and plate. Add the hot sauce mixture on top of noodles, top with parmesan & enjoy with the tramp in your life 😘.
- 🌟Omit the cheese to make this a delicious Vegan dish!.