BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA. While the pasta cooks, prepare the shrimp. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Rating: Succulent shrimp twice-coated in seasoned flour and deep fried, then coated in an extremely spicy butter sauce.
Ingredients of BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA
- You need 1 lb of peeled and deveined medium to jumbo raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of bottle of your favorite buffalo wing sauce.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- It's 36 oz of cooked linguine or fettuccine.
- You need 1/4 of red onion.
Make a Buffalo chicken version by adding cooked rotisserie chicken in place of shrimp. Season shrimp with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Remove from heat and add heavy cream. Make a Buffalo chicken version by adding cooked rotisserie chicken in place of shrimp.
BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- peel and devein shrimp.
- boil water for pasta.
- bring pasta to boil, careful not to overcook. al dente works best..
- dice zucchini and onion.
- in oven safe dish, add drained pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and bottle of buffalo sauce..
- stir ingredients to distribute evenly for baking purposes..
- bake for 15-20 minutes..
- remove from oven, let rest for ten more minutes..
Oh my goodness, if you have never had this delicacy, you are in for a treat! Similar to buffalo wings, this version is made with shrimp coated with seasoned flour, then quickly pan-fried and topped with spicy buffalo sauce. You can't go wrong serving this dish as a game-day or party appetizer. The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta dishes of all! And boy, am I glad I did because of all the bang bang recipes I've tried lately, the pasta one turned out to be the best.