Chinese Vegetable Noodles. Street style Vegetable Hakka Noodles are easy to make at home! These make a quick weeknight dinner, pair them with your favorite Indo-Chinese dish for a meal! This Chinese Noodle Soup is perfect for busy weeknights because it's so quick and simple and you can toss in any meat or vegetables you want.
Ingredients of Chinese Vegetable Noodles
- Prepare 1 of pack of Chinese yellow noodles.
- Prepare 2 of carrots – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini - chopped.
- You need 1 of bell or spicy pepper – chopped.
- You need 1 cup of of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- It's 2 of green onions finely diced.
- Prepare 3 of shallots chopped.
- It's 4 slice of of fresh ginger.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves crushed or finely sliced.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of sesame sauce.
- Prepare 1 of to 3 tablespoons of Thai Sriracha hot sauce depending on how hot you want it (optional).
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
Chinese style vegetable noodle soup (素汤面) is a popular home cooking warm noodle soup for winter mornings. Although, meat noodle soups are fantastic and extremely popular in China. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a delicious soy, garlic, ginger sauce. Learn about Asian and Chinese Noodles, spring rolls and wonton wrappers including common Welcome to our Chinese Noodles and Wrappers ingredients page!
Chinese Vegetable Noodles instructions
- - In a large pot boil water. Add the noodles and cook until halfway done. Drain and rinse with room temperature water and let cool while preparing the veggies..
- - Stir fry the green onions and shallots with a 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Add the ginger and garlic. - Add the carrots and a tablespoon of soy sauce and stir fry for a couple of minutes. - Add the zucchini and peppers and stir fry for a minute then add the mushrooms and cook for one more minute..
- - Add the Thai hot sauce if you want to have a spicy dish..
- - Slowly add in the noodles along with the remaining sesame oil and soy sauce..
- - Season with black pepper and salt. Be careful with the sale as the soy sauce is already salty enough..
- - Stir fry until a couple of minutes until the noodles are cooked..
- - Additional Options: you can add some crushed peanuts on the top for an extra flavor or you can also add a chopped fried egg to the noodle mix..
There's a broad variety of fresh. Lately I'm obsessed with Chinese Vegetable Noodle Soup. Every time I go to my favorite Chinese Restaurant (which is Kum Kau in Brooklyn) I always get the vegetable shrimp soup and stuff myself. Vegetable noodles is a very popular Chinese dish. This is a hit among the elders as well as kids.