Weeknight Lasagna Toss. Watch this video to discover the easy way to make a delicious Weeknight Lasagna Toss! Traditional lasagna can take hours to prepare—but this one delivers authentic, slow-cooked taste in half the time! Best of all, it cooks up in one big.
Ingredients of Weeknight Lasagna Toss
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 of jar spaghetti sauce (26oz).
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of zesty Italian dressing.
- Prepare 12 of lasagna noodles (break one noodle into 3 parts).
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozarella cheese.
- You need dash of soy sauce.
- It's dash of chicken bullion.
- It's dash of red chili flakes.
- It's dash of basil.
- It's of salt & pepper.
- You need dash of garlic salt.
- It's 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini cut intp half moons (optional ).
- It's 1/2 of onion chopped (optional).
But we're too crazed putting away snorkels and beach towels and. The quest for weeknight meals usually leaves lasagna out of the game. Boiling noodles and cooking up sauce just isn't on my radar on a hectic weeknight. But lasagna is something my kids would.
Weeknight Lasagna Toss instructions
- In a bowl add the meat. Season with a dash of soy sauce, chicken bullion, garlic salt, chili flakes, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well with your hands..
- Chop the green peppers and onion (into quarters) and zucchini (if using) and set aside..
- In a pot add the broken noodles to cold water and let it half cook, about 10 minutes on high heat (you will transfer this to finish cooking in your skillet)..
- In a skillet, add vegetable oil. Put on medium heat. Add minced garlic cloves. Let brown. Add meat. Giveit a stir and let it begin to brown. About 3-5minutes..
- Now add your chopped veggies. Stir. Cover with lid. Let cook for about 3 more minutes..
- Add the spaghetti sauce, and then add 2 cups of water into the jar, mix and add to skillet. Add dressing. And half cooked noodles. Stir ocassionaly. About 5 minutes, then add cheese on top and Cover with lid. Let stand for 5 min on low heat..
On hectic nights, no one has time to stack several layers of lasagna. My version combines a few steps to cut down on prep, but keeps all the cheesy, saucy, noodle-y. To take this weeknight lasagna to the next level, you can make and roll out your own sheets of While that fantastic smelling lasagna is tucked in the oven, toss up a salad and pour yourself a glass. Vegetables become power players in this easy take on lasagna. Weeknight Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.