Ingredients of Curry Soup
- It's of For the soup:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander seed powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It's 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried basil leaves.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken consommé bouillon cube.
- It's 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Apple.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of to 3 slices Ginger.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- You need of Vegetables:.
- You need 4 of pieces Chicken.
- It's 4 of Potatoes, small.
- It's 1 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 8 of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 8 of Baby corn.
- Prepare 16 of Green beans.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
Curry Soup instructions
- Prepare the spices..
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and stir lightly. Heat olive oil and butter in pan, sauté ketchup, add spices, and mix until fragrant..
- Add water, and when the spices have dissolve, add garlic (crushed with the flat of a knife), ginger, chopped apple, bay leaves, chicken bouillon cube, then bring to a gentle boil..
- Heat olive oil in pan, and sauté the chicken. Sauté other vegetables to the desired degree of tenderness..
- Prepare the boiled eggs. Add the chicken and vegetables from Step 4 to the soup from Step 3, and heat..
- Transfer to a bowl and serve!.
- The amount of water is approximate. Start with 150 ml per person, then add more to taste. You can use chicken soup, too!.