Caribbean Burger. Enjoy A Juicy Burger With Melty Cheese, Crispy Bacon & Great BBQ Flavor. Grill the burgers: Preheat a grill to medium high and brush the grates with canola oil. For the burgers: Combine the ground beef, teriyaki sauce, sriracha, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Ingredients of Caribbean Burger
- Prepare of Jerk Sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of Fresh lemon juice (2-3 lemons).
- It's 1/3 cup of Extra-Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of Jarred jerk sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It's 1 small of Red bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of Jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped.
- It's 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra-Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots, cut into 3-inch sticks.
- It's 1 medium of Zucchini, cut into 3-inch sticks.
- It's 1 small of Red bell pepper, cut into 3-inch strips.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Burgers.
- You need of Canola oil, for the grill.
- It's 2 lb of Ground beef chuck.
- It's of Kosher salt and pepper.
- You need 4 of Sesame hamburger buns, split.
Place the patties on the clean, well-oiled grill grate. Do not press down on the burgers while cooking. If you don't have a grill, you can use a grill pan or a cast iron frying pan. Caribbean Beef Burgers with Mango Salsa.
Caribbean Burger step by step
- Make the jerk sauce: whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, jar jerk sauce, Cajun seasoning and red pepper flakes in a bowl until combined. Stir in the bell pepper, jalapeño and garlic; cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Make the vegetables: heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add all of oil. Add the carrots, zucchini and Bellpepper's, season with salt and cook, tossing occasionally, until slightly softened, about five minutes. Add 1/4 cup of the prepared jerk sauce and cook until the vegetables are glazed, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm..
- Grill the burgers: preheat a grill to medium high and brush the grades with canola oil. Form the beef in the forest 3/4 inch thick patties and season generously with salt and pepper. Grill about four minutes per side for medium rare. Meanwhile, lightly toast the buns on the grill..
- Serve the burgers on the buns; top with the sautéed vegetables..
Ground Beef gets a peppery boost from jerk seasoning, and the freshly chopped mango salsa gives the dish a cool finish. This Jamaican burger recipe will blow your mind! It's a Jamaican jerk seasoned burger topped with spicy pineapple sauce, sweet mango, and red bell pepper. It's the stuff burger dreams are made of! The sauce recipe makes quite a bit extra, so save it to use on more burgers, pork, chicken, or fish.