Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup.
Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup
Ingredients of Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup
- Prepare 2 medium of Tomatoes.
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 medium Potatoes.
- It's 1 of to 2 Bacon (block), 5 mm thick slices.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Grapeseed oil (as needed).
- You need 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of to 3 tsp, Consommé soup stock granules.
Veggie-packed Minestrone Soup instructions
- Remove skin of the tomatoes by parboiling and then cut one tomato into cubes. Put the other tomato into the food processor. Dice the potatoes, cabbage, and zucchini into 1 cm cubes..
- Chop the onion and bacon into 1 cm cubes. Put sesame oil in a pot and stir-fry the onion, bacon, potatoes, zucchini, and cabbage..
- Add the water to Step 2 and then add the tomatoes. Add the consommé granules and simmer until the vegetables become tender..
- Once the vegetables have boiled, season with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar..