Garden Chickpea Salad. Looking for a summer dish with a difference? Combine colorful crunchy veggies with soft feta cheese and good-for-you garbanzos. Filled with chickpeas, avocado, and freekae, this salad is sure to keep you satisfied for hours.
Ingredients of Garden Chickpea Salad
- It's Half of teaspoon cumin seed.
- Prepare of Quarter cup chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Quarter cup lemon juice.
- You need of Quarter cup olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon salt.
- It's of Quarter teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- It's of Three-quarter cup canned chickpeas rinsed and drained.
- It's 1 of medium carrot Julienned.
- You need 1 of small zucchini Julienned.
- Prepare 2 of green onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare Half of cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- It's of Quarter cup thinly sliced radishes.
- It's of Quarter cup crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts.
- It's of We cubs spring mix salad greens.
Chickpea Salad with tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and easy Mediterranean dressing. Ingredients are so simple, this healthy salad is. Learn how to make/prepare Chickpea and Garden Pea Salad by following this easy recipe. SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY HEALTHY FUN RECIPES!
Garden Chickpea Salad instructions
- For dressing in a dry small skillet toast cumin seeds over medium heat until Aromatic, stirring frequently. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in the tomato, Lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper..
- In a bowl, combine the chickpeas, carrots, zucchini, sliced green onions, parsley, radishes, cheese and walnuts. Stir in 1/3 cup dressing..
- To serve, divide salad greens between two plates; top with the chickpea mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing..
So continuing on our Superfood journey, I felt I should throw a quinoa salad recipe in the Grub Garden Vegan. Southwest Chickpea Salad is a delicious and fresh chick pea salad filled so many delicious flavors and textures! Chickpea Tuna Salad with capers is perfect for lunch! A hearty chickpea quinoa salad high in plant based protein makes a great meal prep work lunch that's vegan and gluten free! Chickpea Quinoa Salad. posted by Marina Delio