Easy Roasted Veggies. Easy Roasted Veggies Meal-Prep Bowls recipe is one of the best ways to pack your body with good nutrients and feel satisfied. These roasted vegetables are super easy to make! Mixed vegetables are tossed in an herbed mustard sauce, then roasted until perfectly tender and charred.
Ingredients of Easy Roasted Veggies
- You need 1 each of red, green, yellow, and orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- It's 1 of kosher salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon-pepper seasoning.
Extra easy roasted veggie tacos recipe featuring flavorful roasted vegetables, hearty black beans, and a delicious five minute creamy cilantro sauce. It makes vegetable noodles quick and easy. Try this roasted veggie noodles for a delicious and healthy side dish or just to use up all those veggies from your garden. These Easy Roasted Veggie Fajitas are bursting with mouthwatering flavors … serve them for game day or a delicious meatless dinner any night!
Easy Roasted Veggies step by step
- Small dice veggies..
- Toss with olive oil..
- Season with salt and lemon pepper.
- roast at 400º approximately 25 minutes or until veggies are caramelized and tender.
- Variations: Fresh chopped herbs, baby carrots, brussel sprouts, eggplant, sweet potatoes, pecans, turnips, squash, poblano peppers, honey mustard, broccoli, green beans, or different dried spices.
When it comes to football, I am all about the food. Easy Roasted Veggies recipe: Roasting brings out the natural robust flavor of fresh vegetables. Roasted vegetables make the perfect filling for these simple and delicious enchiladas! And voila — these Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas were born. So simple, so flavorful, and SO good.