Simple Shashlik. Shashlik is a form of Shish kebab popular in India. Thanks to all the people who gave prompt feedback on the initial release (especially scottywz on Reddit for the in depth analysis), we've whipped up a new spin. You may not distribute them within a custom rom for example.
Ingredients of Simple Shashlik
- Prepare 500 gr of tenderloin, cubed.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini, sliced about 1-1.5 cm thickness.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, cubed.
- You need 1 of eggplant, sliced about 1-1.5 cm thickness.
- It's 1 of onion, cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp of grape juice (the original recipe calls for wine).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1.5 tsp of lemon pepper salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil (for pouring).
Shashlik was one of the few traditional Russian dishes to make it through the Bolshevik revolution But shashlik was the great equalizer and was enjoyed by Soviet citizens throughout the vast expanse. Simple illustration of asian shashlik vector icon for web. Chicken shashlik recipe is one of those Chinese recipes which got warm acceptance in Pakistani KFoods.com has made it very easy to cook a chicken shashlik at home. Lamb, onions, garlic cloves, shallots, parsley leaves, pomegranate juice, corn oil, cayenne pepper.
Simple Shashlik instructions
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil and let sit in the fridge for at least an hour..
- Heat a nonstick pan. (I used a cast iron skillet for this) Add the meat and turn the pieces around until they're cooked to your liking..
- Remove the meat and clean the grease from the pan. Add the rest until the vegetable pieces are cooked to your liking. Stir now and then..
- Skewer the meat pieces alternatively with the vegetable pieces. Drizzle with olive oil before serving..
Trim away all fat from meat. Place in small bowl together with onion, garlic, shallot, parsley, cayenne pepper and pomegranate juice. A high-altitude medium jet bomber developed by SHASHLIK DESIGN BUREAU. NOTE: An updated version of this recipe appears in my Shashlik (Шашлык) is a type of shish kebab commonly found in Russia and the former Soviet republics. Chicken Shashlik is a very popular recipe.