Easy Vegetable Curry. We've created lots of quick + easy vegetable curry recipes - aubergine, paneer and daals, we love veggie curries. A very quick and easy curry to serve up with rice and a salad. Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Easy Vegetable Curry.
Ingredients of Easy Vegetable Curry
- It's 1 of Carrot, halved and sliced.
- You need 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper, cut into squares.
- It's 1/2 of Zucchini, halved and sliced.
- It's 3 of Spring onions, finely sliced.
- It's 1/2 of Red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow currypaste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 of Peanutoil.
- It's 1 of Salt.
This quick and easy vegetable chickpea curry might just be your new favourite go-to dinner. This quick and easy vegan mixed vegetable curry recipe is a perfect healthy weeknight dinner or simple vegetable side dish. A colourful vegan curry, rich, wholesome and full of tasty goodness, this is the prefect New Year dish. Free-runner extraordinaire Tim Shieff shares his.
Easy Vegetable Curry instructions
- Preheat a pan on high heat, add some peanutoil and fry the ginger and the garlic for about one minute. Add all the vegetables and cook them untill they are tender. Add the currypaste, garam masala and a bit of water. Let cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Season with some salt and serve it with some jasminrice. Enjoy!.
An easy veggie curry that makes a cheap and healthy meal. Simple, quick, and so As for the spices I kept it simple with curry powder and a pinch of cayenne. But you could also just add a dried. Veggies and chickpeas are simmered in a spiced tomato sauce and served atop basmati rice to make this super easy and incredibly delicious mixed vegetable curry. A colourful vegan curry, rich, wholesome and full of tasty goodness, this is the prefect New Year dish.