Easy Mini Frittata. This recipe is easy to adjust to make more or less, it is really hard to mess this one up, even more reason to love it! Place your eggs and a dash of milk in a mixing. One frittata makes plenty for four to six people with a side salad or other steamed vegetable, and more than enough for two.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Frittata
- Prepare of Easy Mini Frittatas.
- It's 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped zucchini or yellow squash.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked crumbled bacon or real bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare can of cooking spray.
Mini Chickpea Flour Frittatas feature gluten-free chickpea flour, bell pepper, corn, baby spinach, onion and herbs for an easy and delicious, healthy vegan breakfast or snack!. These keto-friendly mini frittata muffins with eggs, cheese, tomatoes, and green peppers are an easy recipe to make for breakfast, lunch, or unexpected guests. This classic easy Frittata is perfect for brunch days. This mini frittata muffins recipe is a perfect quick and easy breakfast!
Easy Mini Frittata step by step
- Heat oven to 350.
- Add eggs and milk to a large bowl and scramble well with a whisk.
- Chop a medium zucchini or yellow squash depending on which one you like and add to the bowl.
- Chop a small onion and add to the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon. I like to use the real bacon bits. It's easier..
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add the garlic. You can leave it out if you don't like garlic. I personally like it..
- Add the Italian seasonings.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Stir all well.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add evenly to the muffin pan.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
- After you take out of the oven flip the frittatas out, if any stick slightly I use a butter knife to trace around the inside of the muffin pan and they usually fall right out..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy..
- This is really easy to do and they taste great. Everything doesn't have to be exact and you can mix or substitute other ingredients as long as you keep the eggs, milk, and cheese. Left over veggies or meat work fine too..
Made with eggs, feta cheese, and cherry Mini frittata muffins are just what you need! Top easy mini frittata recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Member Recipes for Easy Mini Frittata. Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well. Easy vegan frittata made egg-free with split mung beans!