Sweet and sour chicken easy. Sweet and Sour Chicken is a classic Chinese takeout option most of us are too afraid to make at home. Something about woks and cooking with pineapple make it intimidating for most, but it is so much easier to make than you would think. How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken?
Ingredients of Sweet and sour chicken easy
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It's bunch of chives, green onion, fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of starch and sugar each.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, coriander.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder, hot sauce.
- It's 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
Chicken - use boneless skinless chicken thighs for the Super easy to make. I even liked the chicken with no sauce. I used chicken breast since it's what I. Chinese-style sweet and sour chicken, stir-fried with bell peppers and pineapple chunks.
Sweet and sour chicken easy instructions
- Chop all ingredients. Start by stir frying the vegetables and spices for a few minutes then add the chicken cubes and lemon and vinegar and cook on medium high heat till chicken is cooked..
- Add starch and sugar mix and stir. Add 1 cup of water in parts while stiring, add tomato paste..
- Cook covered for a about 5 minutes, till the sauce feels a bit thick like warm honey when trickling from a spoon.
- Serve with noodles, white rice or pasta and have a blast :).
This recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken doesn't deep fry, but instead uses a method for creating a delicate, smooth Very quick and easy to throw together and tastes great. Better then my local place as well. Hankering for a Chinese takeaway but want to keep it healthy? If so, this Sweet & Sour Chicken dish is for you. Jeremy's recipe for homemade recipe promises.